Holly Steele & Jon Coty, Pepper Fest and Week's News on Hudson Patch Live
Jon Coty and Holly Steele talked about this year's North Hudson Pepper Fest, which starts today, along with the week's top stories, which include a body being found in the St. Croix River, elections, the dog track/school issue and more.
I bought a new microphone and our audio-quality issues are a thing of the past.
The second webisode of Hudson Patch Live sponsored by The Agave Kitchen, and this week we welcomed our first guests to the show: Pepper Fest organizers Holly Steele and Jon Coty.
We went live from the meeting room at Hudson Bagel & Coffee Co. just after noon on Friday and mentioned the following news items from the past week:
- 2012 North Hudson Pepper Fest
- Body in St. Croix River Identified as Snowmobiler Missing Since 2010
- Boy Who Found Body in River Recalls Unforgettable Day
- Residents Criticize, Support School Board Over Dog Track Issue
- Hudson School District Board of Education Meeting - Aug. 14, 2012
- Tommy Thompson Earns GOP Nomination for U.S. Senate Race
- Paul Ryan is Mitt Romney's VP Pick
- Rep. Duffy Visits Hudson to Talk About Romeny, Ryan, Medicare
- Bill O'Reilly, Jesse Watters Poke Fun at Hudson Native on O'Reilly Factor
- Sport Clips to Open Hudson Location in 2013
- Details Emerge for Hudson's Aug. 27 Stanley Cup Event
Let me know what you think in the comments below, but be kind. It's just the first episode, and I'm aware of the audio mistakes I made. Next week tune in live (lunchtime on Thursdays) to react in real time with your tweets (#HudsonPatchLive) and Facebook posts.
If you or someone you know is interesting being a guest on a future webisode, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.