Senate Candidate Tammy Baldwin Campaigns in Hudson With Klobuchar
U.S. Rep. Tammy Baldwin and U.S. Sen. Amy Klobuchar visited the St. Croix County Democratic Party office in Hudson on Friday to meet with Democratic supporters, make campaign calls and speak with the media.
The legislators met with supporters, and Baldwin even fielded a campaign call at the Democratic Party office during the visit at 901 Fourth St. at 11 a.m.
Baldwin is up for election next month against former Republican candidate Tommy Thompson, former Wisconsin governor and former U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary. Baldwin and Thompson are vying for Herb Kohl's Senate seat.
- Election Preview: Wisconsin U.S. Senate Race
- Tammy Baldwin, Democratic Candidate for U.S. Senate
- Tommy Thompson, Republican Candidate for U.S. Senate
- Down in the Polls, Thompson Blasts Baldwin in First Debate
- Wisconsin Senate Race Tightening, While Obama Retains Wide Lead: Poll
- New Marquette Poll Puts Baldwin and Obama Out Front
- Tammy Baldwin Takes National Spotlight at DNC
- New Rasmussen Poll Puts Thompson Ahead of Baldwin
- Tommy Thompson Earns GOP Nomination For U.S. Senate Race
- New Poll Shows Obama, Thompson Lead Among State Voters
2012 Election Guide