U.S. Senate Candidate Tammy Baldwin to Visit Hudson
The Democratic candidate in Wisconsin's U.S. Senate race is scheduled to visit the Democratic Party office in Hudson along with U.S. Sen. Amy Klobuchar at 11 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 12.
The pair will greet supporters make campaign calls at the Democratic Party office at 901 Fourth St. at 11 a.m. before traveling to River Falls for appearances there starting at noon, according to the Facebook post.
Baldwin, currently a U.S. Congresswoman, is up for election next month against former Republican candidate Tommy Thompson, former Wisconsin governor and former U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary.
- Election Preview: Wisconsin U.S. Senate Race
- Tammy Baldwin, Democratic Candidate for U.S. Senate
- Tommy Thompson, Republican Candidate for U.S. Senate
- Down in the Polls, Thompson Blasts Baldwin in First Debate
- Wisconsin Senate Race Tightening, While Obama Retains Wide Lead: Poll
- New Marquette Poll Puts Baldwin and Obama Out Front
- Tammy Baldwin Takes National Spotlight at DNC
- New Rasmussen Poll Puts Thompson Ahead of Baldwin
- Tommy Thompson Earns GOP Nomination For U.S. Senate Race
- New Poll Shows Obama, Thompson Lead Among State Voters
2012 Election Guide