VIDEO: City of Hudson Common Council Meeting - March 11, 2013
Video of the March 11, 2013, City of Hudson Common Council meeting is provided by The River Channel: Hudson/North Hudson Community Access Television.
Video is provided by The River Channel: Hudson/North Hudson Community Access Television.
I. Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance.
II. Clerk’s roll call.
III. Comments and suggestions from citizens present.
IV. Consent agenda items. (Items marked with “C”)
V. Consideration of previous meeting minutes. (Regular meeting minutes of 2/25/13) “C”
VI. Reports of Standing Committees:
A. PLAN COMMISSION (2/28/13)
1. Application of Bernie Rodel, 2420 Foxglove Circle, for a Conditional Use Permit to reduce the rear yard setback per Municipal Code §255-22.B. to permit an addition of six feet and enclosure of an existing rear porch.
2. Final plat for Red Cedar Canyon Townhomes South, 66 townhome units (8 seven unit structures and 2 five-unit structures) north of Hanley Road and east of O’Neil Road – Hans Hagen Homes/John Rask.
B. FINANCE COMMITTEE (3/11/13 – 6:00 p.m.)
1. Claims. “C”
2. Applications for Operator’s Licenses. “C”
3. Consider continuation of Grant Program using Room Tax revenues.
4. 2013 Mooring fees.
5. Appointment of agent for Dragon Pearl beer/wine license. “C”
C. PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE (2/26/13)
1. Dinghy storage and access to the boat mooring area.
D. PUBLIC SAFETY COMMITTEE
E. PARK BOARD
VII. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
IX. NEW BUSINESS
X. CLOSED SESSION
XI. COMMUNICATIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE MAYOR
XII. REPORTS OF CITY OFFICIALS, BOARDS, COMMISSIONS
A.Quarterly report of the Library Director, Parks & Public Works Director, and Wastewater Director, the 2/26/13 minutes of the Community Access Board, and the 3/1/13 minutes of the Ad Hoc Deer Management Committee. “C”
XIII. COMMUNICATIONS AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA
A. Any Alderperson
B. City Attorney
C. City Administrator
Some agenda items may be taken up earlier in the meeting, or in a different order than listed.
Upon reasonable notice, an interpreter or other auxiliary aids will be provided at the meeting to accommodate the needs of the public. Please contact the City Clerk at 386-4765, Extension 140.
Comments are limited to five (5) minutes; must address items that are not listed on the Council meeting agenda; are limited to issues that have an impact on the City of Hudson, and that the Common Council may address at a future meeting, and must not include endorsements of any candidates or other electioneering. An exception to the five (5) minutes may be made at the discretion of the Council.