Wisconsin Senate Recall: Harsdorf vs. Moore Links for Aug. 6
Some recent links to news and information about the Wisconsin 10th Senate District recall election.
- Friends of Sheila Harsdorf: The Harsdorf campaign has released another batch of Moore emails that they say shows she broke school policy, and perhaps state law, by using state resources for political activities.*
- We Are Wisconsin: This PAC, which supports Moore, issued a release about a legislative mailer Harsdorf sent late May. The group charges that the mailer was really a campaign flyer sent at the taxpayers' expense.**
- The Washington Post: Chris Cillizza explains the Wisconsin recalls to the rest of the nation.
- KARE 11: John Croman and his team file a video piece about how both campaigns are gearing up for the last weekend of the race.
- KSTP 5 Eyewitness News: Channel 5 covers the divisive nature of the Tea Party Express rally and opposition demonstration in Hudson on Friday afternoon.
- Rivertowns: The newspaper chain covered the mixed reception the Tea Party Express bus tour received in Hudson on Friday afternoon.
- Workday Minnesota: Michael Moore writes about how Minnesota union members are helping Wisconsin recall campaigns.
- Minnesota Public Radio: Laura Yuen covers the Wisconsin 10th Senate District race, its campaign ad wars and the money that is being spent by special interests on both sides.
- WQOW 18 News: Trent Artus reports for his Eau Claire TV news program about the third debate between the candidates held on Thursday in at Wisconsin Public Radio in Eau Claire.
- WI Voices: Blogger Heidi Herron exposes another round of Wisconsin Right to Life robocalls with incorrect information.
- KSTP TV 5 Eyewitness News: Gail Brown reports on how Scott Walker's collective bargaining changes have helped area school districts, including Hudson's.
- WisPolitics: The latest round of election predictions shows District 10 as "leaning for Harsdorf" in a very close race.
- We Are Wisconsin: The liberal PAC criticizes Harsdorf for not holding more public appearances with constituents.
* Added at 1:06 p.m.
** Added at 11:30 p.m.
Submit your links: If you see something online that concerns the 10th Senate District recall race and you think it belongs in our next links roundup, send the link and a sentence about it to firstname.lastname@example.org.