Invite a friend
Book Reading and signing with Audrey Edmunds, author of It Happened To Audrey
You will not want to miss this. Audrey's story and book have fascinated many in the last few months.
Audrey Edmunds was a happily married young mother of two with a baby on the way; the neighborhood soccer mom in a small Wisconsin town providing casual childcare when the unthinkable happened. An infant died in her care at the same time the unknown science of Shaken Baby Syndrome hit the media. Swept up in a media frenzy, Edmunds was accused of killing the child.
More About Chapter2Books
Located in Hudson, Chapter2Books is a family owned and operated book store which carries a wide variety of genres and titles. A 848 square foot facility, Chapter2Books carries children's books, cook books, fiction, non-fiction, literature and more. For additional product information, be sure to call the telephone number or visit the website provided.
Other events here
- MONDAY MORNING ZOO at Chapter2! Storytime fun Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am
- Poetry Reading with Evelyn klein Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm
- Music and more with bestselling, local author Dan Woll Fri, May 31, 6:00 pm
- Summer Travel Discussion with Bestselling Author Dennis McCann, Author Of Badger Boneyards and new release This Superior Place Sat, Jun 1, 11:00 am–1:00 pm
- Book Discussion With Edgar Award Winner David Housewright Fri, Jun 7, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Are You Headin To The Cabin? Stop Here First, meet and greet with Rob Bignell Sat, Jun 8, 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- SPECIAL SILLY SATURDAY WITH STEPHEN SHASKAN Sat, Jun 15, 11:00 am–1:00 pm
- Bird Bonanza With The One And Only Birdchick Thu, Jun 20, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm