Invite a friend
City of Hudson Public Works Committee Meeting
CITY OF HUDSON PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE AGENDA (7:30 a.m., Nov. 27, 2012)
1. Consideration of Public Works Committee meeting minutes 10-23-2012.
2. HUFB — Risk Tree Management policy.
3. HUFB — Municipal Tree Ordinance.
4. Discuss changes to Municipal Code 181-12 pertaining to snow removal.
5. 2013 Sanitary Sewer budget.
6. Update: Wisconsin Street project.
7. Review costs for repairs to the 1999 Champion Grader.
8. Update: LED Lighting.
9. Project update/staff report.
10. Communications and items for future agendas.
Notice is hereby given that a majority of the City Council may be present at this meeting to gather information about a subject over which they have decision-making responsibility. This constitutes a meeting of the City Council pursuant to State ex rel. Badke v. Greendale Village BD, 173 Wis. 2d 553, 494 N.W. 2d 408 (1993) and must be noticed as such, although the Council will not take any formal action at this meeting.
More About Hudson City Hall
Hudson City Hall is at the corner of Third Street and Walnut Street in Hudson's historic downtown district. The original City Hall building was built in 1927 and was was expanded in 1992. This building houses many of the city's offices, including the municipal court, mayor's office and city council chambers. The fire department is just across the street and the police department is on Vine Street. Hudson residents visit City Hall most often to pay their water utility bills or inquire about building permits.