Invite a friend
Story Time with Jeannie Roberts, Let's Make Faces!
Saturday December 1st will be a great day to bring your kids to Chapter2Books. (Seriously, every day is great for kids and Chapter2, am I right?)
Jeannie Roberts will be our guest story teller with her new book, Let's Make Faces.
This 42 page book contains 30 colorful illustrations and a whimsical poem (recommended for the 2 - 8 year old child and the young-at-heart).
*LET'S MAKE FACES! provides a playful and rhythmic way for children to fall in love with language using rhyme, repetition and movement.
More About Chapter2Books
Located in Hudson, Chapter2Books is a family owned and operated book store which carries a wide variety of genres and titles. A 848 square foot facility, Chapter2Books carries children's books, cook books, fiction, non-fiction, literature and more. For additional product information, be sure to call the telephone number or visit the website provided.
Other events here
- MONDAY MORNING ZOO at Chapter2! Storytime fun Weekly on Mondays, 10:30 am
- Music and more with bestselling, local author Dan Woll Fri, May 31, 6:00 pm
- Summer Travel Discussion with Bestselling Author Dennis McCann, Author Of Badger Boneyards and new release This Superior Place Sat, Jun 1, 11:00 am–1:00 pm
- Book Discussion With Edgar Award Winner David Housewright Fri, Jun 7, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Are You Headin To The Cabin? Stop Here First, meet and greet with Rob Bignell Sat, Jun 8, 12:00 pm–2:00 pm
- SPECIAL SILLY SATURDAY WITH STEPHEN SHASKAN Sat, Jun 15, 11:00 am–1:00 pm
- Bird Bonanza With The One And Only Birdchick Thu, Jun 20, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm