UPDATE: See also State Patrol Report: 2 Spin-Outs, 1 Flipped Semi, No Major Injuries in I-94 Crash
Richard Glasgow took dramatic photographs of the incident (click on thumbnails above to see all four photos), which also show another damaged vehicle.
The overturned truck was transporting frozen seafood, KSTP.com reported at 9:44 p.m. The Minnesota Department of Transportation had closed eastbound I-94 at Manning but had reopened the highway by that time, according to the station.
'Everything At a Standstill'
Travelers posted on Twitter about long waits—as well as concern for those involved:
- "What's more fun than sitting on I-94 for 2 hours because of a semi crash? Nothing." - Matty D @mjdarnold, 11:44 p.m.
- "Traffic jam three miles from my house. Everything at a standstill. Hope it's nobody I know." - Michael Shrake @MichaelShrake, 11:06 p.m.
- "10 at night & were stuff in traffic? hm okay." - Gabby O'Reilly @gaabby_oreilly, 10:05 p.m.
- "45 minutes sitting on 94 is not fun! Huge crash semi flipped hope everyone's ok" - Matt Kell @Kell_Matt, 11:09 p.m.
Related Post about This Incident:
Related Posts about Past Incidents in the Area:
- Semi Rollover at Milemarker 9
- Rollover Crash on I-94 near Manning in Woodbury
- Two Injured in Crash East of Hudson on I-94
- Semi Truck Rolls Over on Interstate 94 East of Hudson
- Disabled Semi on St. Croix Bridge Backs Up Westbound I-94 Traffic
- Three Vehicles Collide on Highway 35