Lisa Rambo, the Hudson High School special needs teacher who is had a couple tense moments in the season's second week.
During the team challenge, Rambo had to complete a football obstacle course ending with a tackling sled that did her in. She stuggled to even complete the competitive timed course, but she did complete it.
San Diego Chargers Tight End Antonio Gates, an eight-time NFL Pro Bowler, paid Rambo a nice compliment on her effort.
"You can be on my team anytime," Gates said.
The remaining 13 contestants faced another red-line elimination weekly weigh-in, and Rambo was last to post her numbers for the Red team. Her 5 lbs. lost was just enough to keep her and her teammates safe from elimination, and it was Nathan who ended up packing his bags in Week 2.
The next episode will air Monday, Jan. 14, at 7 p.m. on NBC.
- Losing it With Lisa Facebook page
- Video Interview with Lisa and Cate
- Lisa Rambo's "The Biggest Loser" contestant page
- "The Biggest Loser" website
- Lisa Rambo Update: 'The Biggest Loser' Season Premiere - Part 1 (Hudson Patch)
- Hudson Teacher to Appear on NBC's 'The Biggest Loser' (Hudson Patch)