The event will take place at Hoffman Park in River Falls. It aims to increase community awareness and support the pet-related non-profits in the St. Croix Valley, according to the St. Croix Petapalooza website.
The St. Croix Petapalooza is a joint effort of five local pet-related organizations: PAWS of Western WI, Helping Hands for Pets, CatTown Rescue, St. Croix Animal Friends and Cocker Resources.
These organizations seek to provide the following resources and services:
- Spay/Neuter Assistance to provide reduced fees for the altering of family pets in need of help.
- Pet Food Assistance for families struggling to feed their beloved furry friends.
- Financial Assistance for basic needs to keep a pet in its home rather than be surrendered or euthanized due to financial limitations.
- Foster Home Programs to provide a temporary, safe and loving environment for homeless and unwanted pets
- Adoption Programs where unwanted pets find permanent homes after receiving medical care, spay/neuter, vaccinations, and lots of love.
- Pet Finding Network to find and report lost pets in our St. Croix Valley communities.
- In the future to build a Humane Society facility on already purchased land in St Croix county.
The event is free. Pet food donations are welcome. Pets must be on a leash. For more information call 715-808-4384 or email firstname.lastname@example.org