.

Wisconsin Rottweiler Coughs Up Wedding Ring 6 Years After Eating It

Diamonds are forever, even when you think they're long gone. A Wisconsin woman lost her wedding ring six years ago but found it this week after her 10-year-old rottweiler coughed it up. The dog, which reportedly ate a popsicle (stick and all) a few days earlier, then coughed up the stick with the diamond ring.

Check out the video and read more from Fox News. 
® Steve July 01, 2014 at 07:21 PM
Her insurance company will be calling for reimbursement
susan bailey July 02, 2014 at 07:06 AM
Gives new meaning to "my dog ate it"
Tj July 02, 2014 at 05:04 PM
Well, it was hot out, and what's a poor dog to do?

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »