We have seen many consistent gains in the housing market recently. Home prices are starting the upward climb in most areas, inventory has dropped significantly in the last couple years, the distressed market is gradually shrinking, and homes are selling quicker and for a better price than the last few years.
Here is a look at the numbers for last month for the local market of Hudson:
- Median Sales Price: +2.4% to $232,500
- Average Days on Market: -10.2% to 185 days on market
- Months Supply of Inventory: -28.4% to 7.7 months
- Current Inventory of Homes: -19% to 260 homes available
- New Homes on the Market: +11.1% to 60 new listings
- Homes Sold: +10.8% to 41 homes sold
*All data gathered from the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors for transactions recorded last month
I would be happy to gather the same info for your area or home, feel free to ask and I can provide the applicable data.
Feel free to contact me with any questions about the local market!
Brian Webb is a proud Homes for Heroes affiliate for St. Croix Valley. He represents clients in Hudson, River Falls, Stillwater, Woodbury, Oakdale, Cottage Grove, and surrounding Twin Cities Areas! He assists with buying, selling, investing, and property management of your home! He offers free advice and consulting services, contact him at BuyInHudsonWI.com.