How do you get a new roof?
It CAN be an easy process. We will help you from start to finish; from getting an informative estimate,to the best and properly trained crews around who complete the work in a timely manner. Set up your FREE estimate to meet with our experts!
Get roofing companies contact info-
Don’t just get random names and numbers out of the phone book. Ask around, get a referral. Check out web pages including ours!
Get a few estimates-You’ll want to pay special attention to what the estimate includes. Cheaper is not always the best when it comes to your roof that protects your home. There are more factors that go into the cost than just shingles.
- underlayment (roof deck protection)
- Ice and water barrier
- Starter shingles for the edge of the roof
- Proper ventilation
- Ridge cap shingles
- Experience- You want and deserve the best installers who are properly trained in the proper techniques of installing the quality roofing products and take great care in tear off and disposal so you don’t get left with a mess.
When you call around for estimates would you prefer that someone comes when you’re not home and leaves a paper in your door telling what this will cost without explaining what is really included in that price? “No”? Us either! We schedule a day/time for our expert to meet with you at your home and listen to what you’re wanting. We take the time to explain what our bid includes. You can ask any questions you have at this time and we leave you a copy of the estimate and a folder with more info to review. You get our estimator’s cell phone number to call them directly with any more questions or advice you need.
Choosing your products (make, color, warranty length)-
Make the purchase-
- We just ask for ½ down to get on the schedule and the other ½ when it’s completed.
- You can get a home equity loan through your own bank.
- Finance it through Wells Fargo Home Improvement card. Find out in 10 minutes if you’re approved for a low interest card to make the purchase. (There might be more things you’d like to do on your home at the same time and can get approved for enough to do a few things at once.) We also service insulation, windows, gutters, siding and drywall. Financing can help by making it a monthly payment instead of a large sum out of pocket.
Now you just have to give us the go ahead with a signed contract including the ½ down. Now you are on the schedule to get your new roof! It really depends on how far out we are booked up (your estimator can give you a rough idea as well) but usually your roof is on our list within 2 weeks if not before. Our crews do almost every roof in only ONE day! They are very skilled and stay employed with Rock and Tait season to season so we don’t have all newbies every spring.
Get the work done-
Sit back and relax knowing your home is protected. Tell your friends and family how we did! If they mention you told them about us we give you restaurant gift cards to thank you for your referral. Keep us in mind for any other projects in the future- we love return customers!