CITY OF HUDSON PLAN COMMISSION AGENDA (7 p.m., Nov. 8, 2012)
1. Call to order.
2. Consideration of 10/11/12 meeting minutes.
3. Review and consider extension of a conditional use permit for the storage of flammable or combustible liquids at 2700 Harvey Street – Grammer, Inc.
4. Review and consider extension of a conditional use permit for a vehicle repair garage at 1300 Gateway Circle – Matt Briggs/Briggs Auto Service.
5. Subdivision review, 201 Carmichael Road, two (2) certified survey maps (CSMs), west of Carmichael Road – Chris Hanson/Hanson Bros XII, LLC.
6. Application for rezoning, 16.16 acres (former travel information center), 2221 Crest View Drive from PUB-Public or Quasi-Public District to B-2, General Business District and to amend the 2009 city of Hudson comprehensive plan 2030 Master Plan Map land use designation from Public to General Commercial – Hudson Center, LLC/David Robson.
7. Subdivision review, certified survey map, three (3) lots and one outlot, 2221 Crest View Drive (former travel information center) – Hudson Center, LLC/David Robson.
8. Concept development plans for redevelopment of Dibbo’s Hotel, 517 Second Street for banquet center, restaurant, craft beer pub, office/retail and residences and review of payment in lieu of parking – Last Man Standing, LLC/Anthony Dabruzzi.
9. Concept development plans, River City Boat Storage, lower level of River City Center for boat storage, 121 Second Street – KCP/JCS/PJS/BRL/DWJ-Pat Smith.
10. Other business for information purposes only or for upcoming agenda.
Notice is hereby given that a majority of the City Council may be present at the aforementioned meeting of the Plan Commission to gather information about a subject over which they have decision-making responsibility. This constitutes a meeting of the City Council pursuant to State ex rel. Badke v. Greendale Village Bd., 173 Wis. 2d 553, 494 N. W. 2d 408 (1993), and must be noticed as such, although the Council will not take any formal action at this meeting.