The following information was submitted by the Hudson Fire Department:
Friday, Aug. 30
- At 4:41 a.m. firefighters were called to a report of a sinking boat at the Afton Cruise Lines dock area at 2 Dike Road.
- At 8:13 a.m. firefighters responded to a fire alarm at 862 Wyldwood Lane.
- At 3:04 p.m. firefighters were called to a motor-vehicle crash at the intersection of Carmichael and Center Drive.
- At 4:29 p.m. firefighters were called back to a fire alarm at 862 Wyldwood Lane
Saturday, Aug. 31
- At 7:06 p.m. firefighters assisted EMS crews at 2351 Coulee Road.
Sunday, Sept. 1
- At 3:11 p.m. firefighters were called to a report of a gas smell at 601 2nd Street.
- At 6:24 p.m. firefighters responded to a possible electrical fire at 1968 Brookstone Circle
Monday, Sept. 2
- At 5:45 p.m. firefighters were called to a report of a grill on fire at 306 6th St. N.
- At 5:46 p.m. firefighters responded to an accident at Highway 12 and Brakke Drive.
- At 7:43 p.m. firefighters were called to a burning complaint at 509 Orange St.