On January 21, 2014 criminal complaints and warrants were filed by the St. Croix County District Attorney's Office for the following individuals:
- Guled Bile Abdi, 22, of Minneapolis
- Ahmed Farah Hirsi, 26, of Minneapolis
- Six counts of attempted first degree intentional homicide as a party to a crime
- Three counts of first degree reckless injury as a party to a crime
- Six counts of first degree recklessly endangering safety as a party to a crime.
Update: According to information provided by Hennepin County, both men are being held without bail on felony-level charges.
Related at Patch:
- Woman Shot in Hudson Is in Critical Condition
- Listen: Arrest of Hudson Shooting Suspects Unfolds
- Hudson Shooting Victims ID'd
- 'Crazy,' 'Weird,' 'Pop Pop Pop': Locals Recall, React to Hudson Shooting on Fox 9
- WCCO-TV: Companions of Victims in Hudson Shooting 'Not Being Forthright' with Police
- KARE11: She Saw 'Blood on the Snowbank' at Hudson Shooting Site
- KSTP: Witness Says Suspects' Car in Hudson Shooting 'Came Flying Out'
- Hudson Police Have Suspect Car and Evidence in Sunday Morning Shooting
- Eagan Police Nab 2 Suspects in Hudson Shooting
- PHOTO: Fox 9 Captures Picture of Suspects' Cadillac
- 3 Hurt, 2 Arrested in Sunday A.M. Shooting in Hudson