"We are aware of the issue and working with the vendor to get it back up and running [as soon as possible]," Wiens said Monday, before the service was restored. "I do not know if the camera malfunction is weather related."
But another camera at the project site was also having trouble.
"The Construction Camera is still not functioning," Wiens said in another email Monday afternoon. "That one is solar powered, and we think may be covered with ice/snow….so the panel is not getting any sunlight. Still working on it."
For more information about the St. Croix Crossing project:
- Visit the project website
- Sign-up for project email updates
- Call the hotline at 1-855-GO-CROIX (462-7649)
- Like St. Croix Crossing on Facebook
- Follow St. Croix Crossing on Twitter @stcroixcrossing
- Download the new 511 mobile app or visit www.511mn.org
- Stop by the St. Croix Crossing office at 1862 Greeley St. S., Stillwater. Hours are 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. on weekdays.
For updates and other information about the community, join us on Patch, Like us on Facebook and follow Hudson Patch on Twitter.