U.S. Rep. Tammy Baldwin (D-WI), a U.S. Senate candidate, made a campaign stop in Hudson Friday with U.S. Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN).
The legislators met with supporters, and Baldwin even fielded a campaign call at the Democratic Party office during the visit at 901 Fourth St. at 11 a.m.
Baldwin is up for election next month against former Republican candidate Tommy Thompson, former Wisconsin governor and former U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary. Baldwin and Thompson are vying for Herb Kohl's Senate seat.
- Election Preview: Wisconsin U.S. Senate Race
- New Marquette Poll Puts Baldwin and Obama Out Front
- Tammy Baldwin Takes National Spotlight at DNC
- New Rasmussen Poll Puts Thompson Ahead of Baldwin
- Tommy Thompson Earns GOP Nomination For U.S. Senate Race
2012 Election Guide