The chance of snow early Sunday, as predicted by the National Weather Service, is 10 percent. By 10 a.m., any snow will turn to rain. But something will fall, that's almost certain: The chance of precipitation on Sunday is 90 percent.
It might snow again, mixed with rain, Sunday night after 11 p.m.
What won't happen here (as opposed to some points north): snow accumulation. "Little or no snow accumulation expected," the NWS says.
- Snow in the Forecast for Hudson (Friday)