Video is provided by The River Channel: Hudson/North Hudson Community Access Television.
I. Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance.
II. Clerk’s roll call.
III. Comments and suggestions from citizens present.
IV. Consent agenda items. (Items marked with “C”)
V. Consideration of previous meeting minutes. (Public Hearing and Regular meeting minutes of 12/03/12) “C”
VI. Reports of Standing Committees
A. PLAN COMMISSION (12/6/12)
1. Application of Hudson Center, LLC/David Robson to rezone 16.1 acres at 2221 Crest View Drive from Pub, Public or Quasi-public District to B-2, General Business District, and to amend the 2009 City Comprehensive Plan 2030 Master Plan Map land use designation from Public to General Commercial – Ordinance No. 13-12.
2. Subdivision review, for 2221 Crest View Drive, (former State travel center) three lots and one outlot – Hudson Center, LLC/David Robson.
B. FINANCE COMMITTEE (12/17/12 – 6:30 p.m.)
1. Claims. “C”
2. Applications for Operator’s Licenses. “C”
3. Applications of David Inlow and Roy Leek for renewal of Secondhand Jewelry Dealer’s Licenses. “C”
4. Engagement letter with CliftonLarsonAllen LLP for audit of 2012 City financial statements.
5. Review proposals for 2013, 2014 and 2015 (optional year) Assessment Services.
6. Consider adjustments to EMS pay scale.
C. PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE
D. PUBLIC SAFETY COMMITTEE (12/6/12)
1. Consider revised Automatic Aid Agreement with Roberts-Warren Fire Dept.
E. PARK BOARD
VII. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
A. Update on Projects.
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
A. Update on application to Corp of Engineers for courtesy dock revisions.
IX. NEW BUSINESS
A. Update from Chamber of Commerce on use of Room Tax funds.
X. CLOSED SESSION
XI. COMMUNICATIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE MAYOR
XII. REPORTS OF CITY OFFICIALS, BOARDS, COMMISSIONS
A. Quarterly reports of the Wastewater Director and EMS Chief, and monthly report of Finance Officer and Public Utility Commission minutes of 12/11/12 and Community Access Board minutes of 12/4/12. “C”
XIII. COMMUNICATIONS AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDAS
A. Any Alderperson
B. City Attorney
C. City Administrator
Some agenda items may be taken up earlier in the meeting, or in a different order than listed.
Upon reasonable notice, an interpreter or other auxiliary aids will be provided at the meeting to accommodate the needs of the public. Please contact the City Clerk at 386-4765, Extension 140.
Comments are limited to five (5) minutes; must address items that are not listed on the Council meeting agenda; are limited to issues that have an impact on the City of Hudson, and that the Common Council may address at a future meeting, and must not include endorsements of any candidates or other electioneering. An exception to the five (5) minutes may be made at the discretion of the Council.