Video is provided by The River Channel: Hudson/North Hudson Community Access Television.
I. CALL TO ORDER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
II. CLERK'S ROLL CALL
III. COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS FROM CITIZENS PRESENT
IV. CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS (Items marked with “C”)
V. CONSIDERATION OF PREVIOUS MEETING MINUTES (Public Hearing and Regular meeting minutes of 11/19/12, and Public Hearing minutes of 11/12/12.) “C”
VI. REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES
A. PLAN COMMISSION
B. FINANCE COMMITTEE (12/03/12 – 6:00 p.m.)
1. Claims. “C”
2. Applications for Operator’s Licenses. “C”
3. Application of Ryan Humphrey for taxicab service license d/b/a Rite Ride, and Taxicab Driver’s license.
4. Payment authorization for year-end 2012 vouchers and invoices. “C”
5. 2013 Budget for Sanitary Sewer. “C”
6. Review the possibility of accepting on-line utility payments.
7. Request of Russ Evenson for possible extension of opening for Postmark Grille.
8. Renewal of annual contract with Animal Humane Society, Woodbury, MN. “C”
9. Applications of Crusader Hockey, Inc. for Temporary Class “B” Retailer’s Licenses to sell beer in the Gornick Arena at 1820 Hanley Rd. from 6:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. on Dec. 21, Dec. 22, Jan. 5, Feb. 1 and Feb. 2. “C”
10. Application of Hudson Hockey Association for Temporary Class “B” Retailer’s License to sell beer in the Gornick Arena at 1820 Hanley Road from 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on December 23, 2012.
11. Review bids submitted for the 2013 purchase of two Police Department sedans. "C"
C. PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE (11/27/12)
1. Tree Risk Management Policy.
2. Consider changes to Municipal Code, Ch. 212-9 A, Ordinance No. 14-12.
D. PUBLIC SAFETY COMMITTEE
E. PARK BOARD
VII. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
A. Update on Projects.
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
IX. NEW BUSINESS
X. CLOSED SESSION
XI. COMMUNICATIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE MAYOR
XII. REPORTS OF CITY OFFICIALS, BOARDS, COMMISSIONS
A. Semi-annual report of the IT Coordinator, quarterly reports of the Parks and Public Works Director and Wastewater Director. “C”
XIII. COMMUNICATIONS AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDAS
A. Any Alderperson
B. City Attorney
C. City Administrator
Some agenda items may be taken up earlier in the meeting, or in a different order than listed.
Upon reasonable notice, an interpreter or other auxiliary aids will be provided at the meeting to accommodate the needs of the public. Please contact the City Clerk at 386-4765, Extension 140.
Comments are limited to five (5) minutes; must address items that are not listed on the Council meeting agenda; are limited to issues that have an impact on the City of Hudson, and that the Common Council may address at a future meeting, and must not include endorsements of any candidates or other electioneering. An exception to the five (5) minutes may be made at the discretion of the Council.