Video is provided by The River Channel: Hudson/North Hudson Community Access Television. Video running time of each agenda item is shown in parenthesis.
I. (0:00) Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance
II. (0:25) Clerk’s roll call
III. (0:39) Comments and suggestions from citizens present
IV. (1:01) Consent agenda items. (Items marked with “C”)
V. Consideration of previous meeting minutes (Regular meeting minutes of 1/28/13) “C”
VI. Reports of Standing Committees
A. PLAN COMMISSION
B. FINANCE COMMITTEE
1. Claims. “C”
2. Applications for Operator’s Licenses. “C”
3. (2:58) Consider renewal of Fire Dept. mutual aid agreements with Lower St. Croix Valley and Lake Elmo.
C. PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE
D. PUBLIC SAFETY COMMITTEE
E. PARK BOARD
1. Consider implementation of DNR “Kids Don’t Float” program at Hudson Boat Launch. “C”
2. Hudson Home and Garden Club proposal to improve the Birkmose Park mounds. “C”
3. Extension of Lakefront Park Concessions Agreement/lease with Dough Boys Pizza. “C”
4. (3:57) Approve 2013 user fees for Grandview Park and Burton Park.
5. Extension of lease agreement with Hudson Softball Association for Grandview Park concessions stand. “C”
6. (19:31) Review Park Board recommendation re: proposals for dinghy storage and access to sailboat mooring area.
VII. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
IX. NEW BUSINESS
X. CLOSED SESSION
XI. COMMUNICATIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE MAYOR
XII. REPORTS OF CITY OFFICIALS, BOARDS, COMMISSIONS
A. Quarterly reports of the City Clerk and Library Director, and the annual report of the Fire Department. “C”
XIII. (1:16:29) COMMUNICATIONS AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDAS
A. Any Alderperson
B. City Attorney
C. City Administrator
XIV. (1:21:43) ADJOURNMENT
Some agenda items may be taken up earlier in the meeting, or in a different order than listed.
Upon reasonable notice, an interpreter or other auxiliary aids will be provided at the meeting to accommodate the needs of the public. Please contact the City Clerk at 386-4765, Extension 140.
Comments are limited to five (5) minutes; must address items that are not listed on the Council meeting agenda; are limited to issues that have an impact on the City of Hudson, and that the Common Council may address at a future meeting, and must not include endorsements of any candidates or other electioneering. An exception to the five (5) minutes may be made at the discretion of the Council.