Video is provided by The River Channel: Hudson/North Hudson Community Access Television.
I. Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance.
II. Clerk’s roll call.
III. Comments and suggestions from citizens present.
IV. Consent agenda items. (Items marked with “C”)
V. Consideration of previous meeting minutes. (Regular meeting minutes of 2/11/13) “C”
VI. Reports of Standing Committees:
A. PLAN COMMISSION
B. FINANCE COMMITTEE (2/25/13 – 6:00 p.m.)
1. Claims. “C”
2. Applications for Operator’s Licenses. “C”
3. Application of The Noodle Shop Co. – Wisconsin, Inc. for Class “B” beer and Class C wine license d/b/a Noodles & Company at 1055 Pearson Drive.
4. Application of Randy Morrissette II for Class A beer and Class A liquor license d/b/a Setters Liquor at 1801 Ward Avenue, Suite 260 in Plaza 94.
5. Application of Hudson Hockey Association for Temporary Class “B”/”Class B” Retailer’s License to sell beer and wine at the Hudson Hockey Bean Bag Tournament on Saturday, 4/6/13 at the Gornick Arena, 1820 Hanley Road. “C”
6. Application of Lorilee K. Ziemer for Taxicab Driver’s License. “C”
7. Application of Mark Bongers for Special Event Permit for Gopher to Badger Race event, August 10, 2013 in Lakefront Park. “C”
8. Approval of Cedar Ridge Apartment multifamily rental housing project and Hudson Housing Authority issuance of $7,000,000 in revenue bonds – Resolution No. 3-13.
9. Consider proposed http://www.ci.hudson.wi.us/pdf/Fin10&11.PDF for the Class “A” Retail liquor license of Historic Casanova Liquor, LLC, 236 Coulee Road.
10. Consider proposed amendment to premises description for the Class “B” liquor license of http://www.ci.hudson.wi.us/pdf/Fin10&11.PDF, 236 Coulee Road.
11. Change of agent for Chipotle Mexican Grill, 1021 Pearson Drive, Hudson. “C”
12. Request to fill the part-time Records/Account Clerk position in Hudson Fire Department.
13. Request to fill the full-time Paramedic position – St. Croix E.M.S.
C. PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE
D. PUBLIC SAFETY COMMITTEE (2/14/13)
1. Consider request of Halos of Hudson for fun Walk/Run in August (beginning at Hudson High School and ending at Lakefront Park).
2. Consider request for Celebrate the Difference 5K Run/Walk on April 6, 2013 – Willow River Elementary School. “C”
E. PARK BOARD (2/5/13)
VII. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
A. 2013 User Fees for Grandview Park.
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
IX. NEW BUSINESS
X. CLOSED SESSION
XI. COMMUNICATIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE MAYOR
XII. REPORTS OF CITY OFFICIALS, BOARDS, COMMISSIONS
A.Quarterly reports of the Library Director and Water Utility Director, the monthly report of the Finance Officer, the 2/12/13 minutes of the Public Utility Commission, *the 2/6/13 minutes of the Advisory Joint Fire Board, and 2/20/13 minutes of the St. Croix EMS Commission. “C”
XIII. COMMUNICATIONS AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDA
A. Any Alderperson
B. City Attorney
C. City Administrator
Some agenda items may be taken up earlier in the meeting, or in a different order than listed.
Upon reasonable notice, an interpreter or other auxiliary aids will be provided at the meeting to accommodate the needs of the public. Please contact the City Clerk at 386-4765, Extension 140.
Comments are limited to five (5) minutes; must address items that are not listed on the Council meeting agenda; are limited to issues that have an impact on the City of Hudson, and that the Common Council may address at a future meeting, and must not include endorsements of any candidates or other electioneering. An exception to the five (5) minutes may be made at the discretion of the Council.