Video is provided by The River Channel: Hudson/North Hudson Community Access Television.
I. Call to order and Pledge of Allegiance.
II. Clerk’s roll call.
III. Comments and suggestions from citizens present.
IV. Consent agenda items. (Items marked with “C”)
V. Consideration of previous meeting minutes. (Regular meeting minutes of 11/12/12) “C”
VI. REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEES
A. PLAN COMMISSION
B. FINANCE COMMITTEE
1. Minutes of past meeting.
2. Claims. “C”
3. Applications for Operator’s Licenses. “C”
4. Review quotes received and consider purchase of vehicle for Community Development Department.
5. Request of Azul Tequilla LLC for possible 30-day extension of opening date.
6. Application of Rite Ride, Ryan James Humphrey, for taxicab service license d/b/a Rite Ride, and schedule public hearing for 12/3/12.
7. Consider proceeding with the DNR application process for possible revisions to the permit and layout of the existing courtesy docks.
C. PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE
D. PUBLIC SAFETY COMMITTEE
1. Request for two 15-minute parking spaces on Locust Street.
2. Consider painting a crosswalk on First Street at Walnut Street (south side). “C”
3. Cold storage issues in Public Safety Building. “C”
E. PARK BOARD (11/13/12)
1. Consider incorporating the City of Hudson Outdoor Recreation Plan into the St. Croix County Outdoor Recreation Plan –Resolution No. 15-12.
VII. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
A. Update on Projects.
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
X. CLOSED SESSION
XI. COMMUNICATIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE MAYOR
A. Authorize 2-hour free parking at meters and issuance of “courtesy” tickets in downtown Hudson from Thanksgiving (Nov. 22nd) to January 1st. “C”
XII. REPORTS OF CITY OFFICIALS, BOARDS, COMMISSIONS
A. Quarterly reports of the Library Director and Water Utility Director, semi-annual report of the IT Coordinator, monthly report of the Finance Officer, and the 11/13/12 minutes of the Public Utility Commission, 11/14/12 minutes of the St. Croix E.M.S. Commission, and 11/7/12 minutes of the Advisory Joint Fire Board. “C”
XIII. COMMUNICATIONS AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE AGENDAS
A. Any Alderperson
B. City Attorney
C. City Administrator
Some agenda items may be taken up earlier in the meeting, or in a different order than listed.
Upon reasonable notice, an interpreter or other auxiliary aids will be provided at the meeting to accommodate the needs of the public. Please contact the City Clerk at 386-4765, Extension 140.
Comments are limited to five (5) minutes; must address items that are not listed on the Council meeting agenda; are limited to issues that have an impact on the City of Hudson, and that the Common Council may address at a future meeting, and must not include endorsements of any candidates or other electioneering. An exception to the five (5) minutes may be made at the discretion of the Council.