Coming off of a 27-13 win over Chippewa Falls last week, the Hudson Raiders (3-1) travel to Eau Claire North (1-3) Friday night for a Big Rivers Conference showdown.
Kickoff is 7 p.m.
If you can’t make it to the game, watch a live stream on the MSBN Sports Network.
HOMECOMING VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
The Homecoming Parade is less than a week away (Wednesday, Sept. 25) and the Hudson Benchwarmers need Yellow Ducks to make the parade happen.
There are streets along the parade route that will be blocked off from traffic, but the Benchwarmers need 25 parents (and/or grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings that are 18+, friends) that are willing to help put up the barricades, monitor the intersection for the duration of the parade, and then take the barricades back down and place on the curbside where it was originally delivered.Details:
- 3:10 - meet at the corner of 4th and Myrtle (old Library/near Bethel parking lot) to receive instruction from Police Chief Jensen and to be assigned the corner where you'll be styling the latest in yellow safety vest wear!
- 4 p.m. - parade starts
- 4:30 - parade is over, place barricade back on curbside, return the yellow vest to the original meeting point.
Without volunteers, the parade cannot happen.
- Click here to help paint Newton Field
- Click here to help with Thursday night spaghetti dinners
- Click here to help with concessions
Friday, Aug. 23 at Minnetonka (L 43-23)
Friday, Aug. 29 at Chanhassen (W 20-0)
Friday, Sept. 6 vs. Rice Lake (W 28-21)
Thursday, Sept. 12 at Chippewa Falls (W 27-13)
Friday, Sept. 20 vs. at Eau Claire North
Friday, Sept. 27 vs. Eau Claire Memorial (Homecoming)
Friday, Oct. 4 vs. Superior High School
Friday, Oct. 11 at River Falls
Friday, Oct. 18 vs. Menomonie
The 2013 WIAA tournament begins Oct. 25 and concludes with championship games on Nov. 21.