It’s shaping up to be a nice fall weekend in Hudson.
Here’s a look at a few things happening in and around the Hudson area to help you plan your weekend.
- The Raiders: The Hudson High School football team heads to Eau Claire North on Friday night. Kickoff is at 7 p.m.
- The Badgers: Coming off of a controversial play (to say the least) in Arizona last weekend, the 24th ranked UW Badgers (2-1) host Purdue at Camp Randall Stadium Saturday. Kickoff is 2:30 p.m. The game will be on ABC and ESPN2.
- The Packers: The Pack heads to Cincinnati on Sunday to take on the Bengals. The game will not be televised, so make sure to head to your favorite bar to watch the game. Kickoff is noon.
Take Me to the River kicks off this weekend with a dozen St. Croix River towns hosting more than 50 events over nine days, including art fairs, concerts, story slams, theater, poetry and more.
- Becky's New Car is playing Friday and Saturday at The Phipps Center for the Arts.
- “A Man in Pajames” has matinee and evening performances on Saturday at the St. Croix Off Broadway Mystery Dinner Theater.
- Babatunde Lea Quartet is at The Phipps Center for the Arts on Sunday.
- Saint Patrick Fall Festival
As always, we’re open to hearing your suggestions. Tell us what you plan on doing this weekend in the comment section below.