The high on Saturday will be 39 °F, according to the National Weather Service. After that, the bottom falls out, with high temps of 1 °F on Sunday, 0 °F on Monday, -3 °F on Tuesday, and all the way up to 3 °F on New Year's Day.
Here's how some people said they'll spend Saturday in comments at the Hudson Patch Facebook page (Angela and Trev have to work):
- Cher: "Wash the cars."
- Craig: "Smoking ribs, pork butts and BBQ beans!! Big Guy's BBQ style!"
- Mark: "Snowmobiling to Hayward!"
- Ashley: "Ice skate in north Hudson!"
- Anna: "Snowmobile all day!!"
- Natasha: "Go to the MN Zoo (probably do mostly inside stuff since we'll have our 18 month old along)"
- Tammy: "Chip away at the ice"
What are you doing to take advantage of Saturday—or to take shelter starting Sunday? Leave a comment below.