For a chain restaurant, Culvers has a distinct Wisconsin flavor. That's because it was established in 1984 in Sauk Prairie, Wis. Today, Culvers franchised restaurants now number 400 across the country.
Culvers' signature menu items include Butterburgers made with fresh, not frozen, ground beef and Wisconsin cheddar. Its flavor-of-the-day frozen custard is also noteworthy. In addition, the menu includes a variety of sandwiches, sides, salads, soups, desserts and entrees such as fried chicken. True to the Wisconsin tradition of a Friday night fish fry, at Culvers you can get a fried fish dinner anytime.
- Hours: Daily, 10:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating