Hudson High School
Hudson High School sits on a piece of land uphill from the downtown area, just off Vine Street. During school hours, a security guard greets visitors before they enter the School's parking lot. Visitors must check in at associate principal's office just inside Entrance 1, which is near the gym. The auditorium is just inside Entrance 3.
- Fax: 715-377-3801
- Hours: Office: Mon - Fri, 7am - 4pm; Sat - Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Public/Private: Public
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 101
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: Calculus, U.S. history, government, chemistry, literature and composition, studio art, psychology, German, physics, Spanish and computer programming. Weighted courses are available for several other subjects.
- Extracurricular activities available: Band, choir, debate, forensics, drama, student council, intramural sports, school newspaper
- Sports teams: Football, hockey, basketball, volleyball, cross country, swimming and diving, soccer, softball, wrestling, tennis, golf, gymnastics, baseball, track and field