While Hudson's 384 miles away from Chicago, if you're craving a Chicago Dog while eastbound on I-94 you can hop off for one at J. W. Kaladi's.
Tucked in the Hudson Business Park, Kaladi's features hot or cold New York style sandwiches, Italian Beef Sandwiches and the famous dressed dog named after the Windy City.
The menu contains ribs, burgers, homemade soups and gelato. The casual eatery includes a full coffee bar and free WiFi, making it a convenient stop for individuals, families and business people.
- Hours: Mon, 8am - 3pm; Tue - Fri, 8am - 8:30pm; Sat, 10am - 8:30pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Price level: $$
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties