Located in downtown North Hudson, Knokes Chocolate provides a quaint and charming shop that specializes in more than just chocolate. The store also sells gummies, candy, ice cream and gift boxes. Dave Knokes, the owner of Knokes Chocolate, said the turtles and toffee are just a few of customers' favorites. More so, all the chocolate treats are homemade. Phone and web ordering is available.
- Fax: 715-381-6530
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 8pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk access
- Founding Date: 2000
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Truffles, chocolates, almond bark, toffee, seasonal candies, salt-water taffy, ice cream, gift boxes
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free
- General services: Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.knokeschocolates.com/chocolate_products.aspx
- Specialties: Toffee, turtles
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Close to big city, but still has small-town charm.