US Bank opened this location in Hudson in approximately 2007, and already it has been newly remodeled with a very warm and inviting wood and taupe motif. While Minneapolis based US Bancorp is the parent company of the fifth largest commercial bank in the US, the manager of the Hudson office points out that Twin Citians are known to "cross the bridge" to the Hudson branch to experience its friendly and helpful small town feel.
- Hours: Lobby hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Sun, closed. Drive-thru: Mon - Fri, 7am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: At sidewalk level
- What makes this community special?: The small town feel
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 8
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Public restrooms, Teller service